Suitable for most demanding observers, and its only binoviewer you will ever need!
Whats improved/added over previous model?
1. lighter weight
2. shorter light path
3. high quality made unique eyepiece holders
4. high quality laser engraved back T2 female attachment
5. high quality male T2 to 1.25" telescope adapter with NO annoying undercut
6. high quality made front platic dust caps
7. high quality made back metal laser engraved dust cap
About new T2 eyepiece holders:
-narrow (diameter 47mm) - allow minimum possible IPD
-short light path - 22mm
-made from one of highest quality aluminium - AW-7075
-Fine-Diopter-Adjustment-System (FDAS) - allow diopter adjustment travel 5mm, even when eyepieces are locked
NO vignetting in any 1.25" eyepeices - TESTED!
Laser engraved central plate with ZEISS logo and text on it.
Carl Zeiss CZAS binoviewer advantages over ANY other binoviewer, based on several detailed and demanding comparations I did, and many other users test reports worldwide:
1. sharper views
2. better contrast
3. less light scatter
4. easier snap to focus
5. no spherical abberation
6. no annoying polarisation
7. darker and cleaner sky background
8. finer details/structures are detectable
9. no annoying internal reflections, no glare, no ghosting
10. no annoying false colours even without glasspathcorrector with any short focal lenght eyepieces and at any magnification
12. better, stronger, smoother working mechanics
13. wider IPD adjustment range, so even many kids can observe with it
Collimation is setted on 100%, and if needed to adjust it anytime, can be done very easily by END USER (collimation instructions included).
-highest quality all metal binobody
-1 air-to-glass surface less than common binoviewers
-Carl Zeiss made highest quality scratch proof mirrors
-Carl Zeiss made highest quality scratch proof beamsplitter
-T2 male threads on front side when eyepiece holders are unscrewed/removed - replaceable/compatibile with any T2 female eyepiece holders/adapters/accessories - multi universal T2 system
-T2 female attachment on back side
-IPD: 47mm - 77.5mm
-light path: 12.5cm
Included in setup:
-1x Carl Zeiss APOCHROMATIC & SHARPEST (CZAS) binoviewer
-1x Geoptik waterproof and shockproof transport case
-2x T2 RSCS eyepiece holders
-1x T2 female back attachment - allow binoviewer rotation and locking in desirable position
-1x T2 male to 1.25" adapter with NO annoying undercut, with filter thread on back side - front side compatibile with Baader Glass Path Correctors
-3x 1.25" dust caps
FREE tracked shipping anywhere worldwide.
Included lifetime support and paperworks: Binoviewers Certificate + Collimation Instructions - all Signed by me.
Price is 1206 Euros, shipping worldwide included!
Kind regards and all best
Denis, binoviewers expert
Prezzo: 1206,00 € Spese di spedizione escluse
Stato del bene:
Modalità di pagamento:
Paypal Bonifico bancario
Modalità di spedizione:
Consegna a mano Disponibile a spedire all'estero